Richfield Springs has a few local graduation requirements. Below are highlights, but please refer to the Student Handbook your child received for more details.
Each Richfield Springs Central graduate must complete...
- Community Service - Project and Board Presentation details are listed under the "Student" drop down section of this website.
- Pass 23 credits
- Meet New York State minimum requirements for graduation.
- Mr. Busch reviews progress toward the requirements with students each year prior to course selection.
- Types of Diplomas include Regents, Regents with Advanced Designation, Regents with Honors, Mastery and CTE designations are also available.
- A full description of NYS diploma options can be found at Click Here This will redirect you to the New York State Department of Education website.